The dimensions and components of our cables are checked as per O.E. specifications by high precision equipments to confirm the specific tolerance. This inspection helps in proper fitting of the cables to save other parts of the vehicle from damages.
- Ultimate Brake Test (Inner Cables): This test is carried to check the torque transmission capacity of cables. Any defect during the manufacturing process of flexible shaft or in its materials is detected by this test.
- 100% Test of Brake Cables: In order to minimize and avoid mishappenings on the road, our quality control department does 100% testing on the electronic testing equipment of each and every brake cable during every process of manufacturing. All the cables are tested with the specific load to ensure proper pressing and fittings of the end components on the cables.
- Service Usage Test:This test is carried out to ensure the life of cables under all the working conditions. As per I.S.I. specification, any cable should not fall before 135 hrs. or 20,000 kms.
- Performance Test: The function of speedometer cable is to transmit rotary motion to speed instrument and indicate the speed of vehicle, without any flickering in the needle. Any defect in the cable leads to needle flickering but our cables give the flickering free indication. Moreover, our cables are tested on slow speed to high speed. Continuous R&D is done to improve the efficiency and performance of the product. The high quality inspection and desire to be the best in the market, give added advantages to the Metex Speedometer Cable.
- Strands and Wire Ropes by Tubular Machines: The facility of superb Strand making plant with Japanese collaboration enables us to achieve the excellent quality of Wire Ropes and Auto Cables, which are most suitable for all vehicles introduced in the Indian market.